Non-specialised consultancy is an oxymoron, right? But when you think about it, how often have you had a problem that needs solving, you might even be able to solve it yourself if you had enough time, but you don’t, and there’s nobody on your staff you can hand it over to. What you want is a safe pair of hands that you can trust to find and implement a solution. What you’re looking for is a Brain…
Although I have a strong academic background, including a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, and 8 years experience of general business management built on a 2 year leadership training programme in the Utilities sector, in most cases it’s not formal training that allows me to answer a question or implement a solution. Time and again, Listening, Thinking, Solving is the approach that works, so if you have a problem why not give me a call on 07974 707932 to see how I can help your business.
Here are some problems that I’ve previously solved:
- Selection and implementation of an ERP system for a 40 employee business
- Creation of an easy to use maintenance schedule covering a wide range of equipment including pumps, compressors and gearboxes across a number of sites
- A complete re-wire of our house (and yes, I did get it properly signed off, passed first time)
- Planning and buying all the supplies for a six week sailing trip across the Atlantic. We ate steak sandwiches on freshly baked bread as we sailed into Barbados, mission accomplished
- Troubleshooting during the launch of Ford’s first ever car for the Chinese market
- Getting a group of 50+ year old sewage works operators to record daily tasks using a computer (many had literally never touched a computer before this project was started).